This is the place to find out what new and exciting events are unfolding in the life and times of Je Kemp.

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Well,

After six years at CNN, I am now out. I can now direct my energy to attaining the things in life that I want. It is as if a great weight has been lifted from me and I can now be myself without having to worry about the day to day drama created by my former supervisor. The first day of my class was yesterday and I am really looking forward to it. The first project involves the creation of a form from cardboard laminate. I have a few ideas in this regard but I need to go out and purchase a new sketch book to catalogue and collect my concepts. It looks like I am going to need lots of glue and plenty of blades for my utility knife. Despite my current unemployed status, I feel more confident than ever.

No comments: