This is the place to find out what new and exciting events are unfolding in the life and times of Je Kemp.

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Its finally 2007


illuminated seating
Originally uploaded by jekemp.
Well, it is a whole new year and things are pretty much the same around here. I have been living car free now for well over two years. I will say that Atlanta is not the best city to attempt such initiatives and I am again looking around for some form of fossil fuel burning mechanized transportation. I would like to find an old VW rabbit diesel but the biodiesel movement in this country seems to have pushed these vehicles out of what I consider to be a reasonable price range for such old cars. I am going to remain open to the possiblity that I will find an automobile that is unique, efficient, and ecologically friendly. Not holding my breath on that though...

No comments: