This is the place to find out what new and exciting events are unfolding in the life and times of Je Kemp.

Monday, April 26, 2004

I need another weekend, I can't believe that this one is gone already. Well, the yard sale was pretty much a disaster. I put so much effort into it and only generated $23.00 in revenue. Simply horrible. I had stacks and stacks of vintage design publications, Human rights Watch books, cool vintage REM t-shirts, glass art, and plants just to mention a few choice items. Well, actually the plants sold rather well. As far as the rest goes, check your local thrift store for whatever did not sell which was most of it.

I was considering spending my Saturday mornings participating in the Morningside organic farmers market and I think I should give it a go. I will need to get a Nursery permit and get started in doing something that I enjoy for a change as opposed to whatever it is I am doing now which is nothing.

Sometimes, I think I need to move to New York city. I just don't think Atlanta will ever get its act together....

No comments: