This is the place to find out what new and exciting events are unfolding in the life and times of Je Kemp.

Friday, September 10, 2004

Its great to have some time to mess with this blog for once, Being an Apple OS user at home and a pc user at work have given me a little more of a challenge when it comes to configuring this blog to be more of the way that I would like it to be.

I just joined flickr and now I too can post my photos here with all the other crap I feel like mucking with. It feels good to be able to have such a thing and I look forward to going home and uploading some photos from my friend Mag & Ali's wedding last weekend.

I am sure you are thinking to yourself..."great. some stupid wedding photos" but hey, they may turn out to be more interesting than you think or would like to think anyway.

I just can't wait until I discover the way to post some mpegs here as well....

No comments: