This is the place to find out what new and exciting events are unfolding in the life and times of Je Kemp.

Thursday, September 23, 2004

The only thing that I don't like about Thursday is that its not Friday. The week is drawing to a close and yet there is this one last hurdle to overcome and thats Friday morning.

On another note, I have been TV free for almost a month now and I can honestly report that I do not miss it. Now, instead of wasting my time in 30 minute increments, I am working on my own video projects and enjoying my life more.

I realize that it is hypocritical to be against television when I draw the lionshare of my pay from a broadcasting corporation but I watch video all day at work, my eyes hurt by the time friends comes on. I know that I am better off without it and I urge everyone else to try it.

No comments: