This is the place to find out what new and exciting events are unfolding in the life and times of Je Kemp.

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

I just lost my entire post I was writing, but I guess I will just write it down again. These little incidents force me to wonder how much time computers actually waste for us.

I was writing earlier about this cd,
So Young but so Cold, a compilation by Volga Select that I just got from my local record shop and how I was able to buy something that I almost managed to purchase back in July for 14 pounds sterling but due to some inventory snafus on the part of the record label, I never received it. So, I had to cancel the order after contacting paypal but here I am today with my compilation of underground french electronic music from the late seventies and I only had to pay $7.50 for it.

I can't wait to go home and give it a good listen and hopefully find something here to integrate into my DJ set this Friday night. I have taken the time to put the artist/track listing below for your enjoyment.


1
Suis-Je Normale~Nini Raviolette

2
Euroman~J.J. Burnel

3
Roman Photo~Ruth

4
Disco Rough
Mathematiques Modernes

5
Carnival
Metal Boys

6
Person To Person
The (Hypothetical) Prophets

7
Wallenberg
The (Hypothetical) Prophets

8
So Young But So Cold
Kas Product

9
Synchro
Charles De Goal

10
MAE
Artefact

11
Switch On Bach
Moderne

12
Triangle
Jacno

13
Lighthouse
Tim Blake

14
The Force (Part 1)
Droids

15
Welcome (To Deathrow)
Bernard Szajner

16
Iceland
Richard Pinhas

No comments: